Super Audio Induction Heating Machine (100KW) with Air Cool Industial Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1-6,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1-6,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500000set /Year|
|Transport Package:||Export Wood Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SF-100-8HP
- Using: Forging, Hardening, Annealing, Welding
- Input Power: Thress Phase 380V 50Hz
- Output Power: 100kw
- Timing ( Heating Time, Cool Time,Retain): 1-99s
- Warranty: 12months
- Principle: Mixing Heat Exchanger
- Application: Heater, Cooler
- Mixing Heat Exchanger Type: Cooling Tower
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Ceramic Heating Equipment Type: Induction Heating
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8514400090
- Type: Induction Heating
- Product Application: Induction Heating Machine
- Frequency: 20-50kHz
- Input Current: 150A
- The Cooling Water: 0.15mpa 18L/Min
- After-Sales Service Provided: Enginneers Available to Service Your
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Style: Steel Type
- Recuperative Heat Exchanger Type: Tube Type Heat Exchanger
- Core: IGBT
- Trademark: ORD
- Origin: Foshan, Guangdong, China
Inside the TXZ generators, IGBT module and our fourth generation inverting control technology has been used, that is the soft and dual control and inverting technology on the basis of parallel oscillating circuit. In this technology, output power and frequency can be controlled and adjusted separately, IGBT module and soft switching control technology are used in the high frequency switching circuit to control the output power. In the inverting circuit, the IGBT and frequency tracing circuit is applied to achieve high speed and accurate soft switching control. The adoption of new technologies not only improves the quality and reliability of the machine, but also solve the technology problem on large power induction heating machine and makes it possible to work 100% duty cycle.
1. Versatile Mobility: Optional running gear designed for construction and maintenance
2. On-board temperature control: Provide for manual or temperature based programming in a simple-to-learn operator interface
3. Muitiple control thermocouple inputs: Available to control on the hottest TC during heating and coolest TC during cooling for 4. Uniform heating and quanlity
5. Open output detection: Prevents system operation without a covered output receptacle(cable or protective plug)
6. Isolation fault protection: Provides automatic system shut down power source output to ground.
7. Low consumable costs: No fuel costs and minimal insulation costs. Insulation is resuable and may be used 50 time or more, reducing costs of disposal and replacement.
8. Uniform heating: Maintained along and through the heat zone by using induction to heat within the material. The surface of the part is nor marred by localized conducted heat at higher than specified temperatutes.
9. Time-to-temperature: Faster than conventional processes due to methed of applying the heat, reducing the heating heating recyle time.
10. Improved working environment: With welding, welders are not exposed to open flame, explosive gases and hot elements associated with fuel gas heating and resistance heating.
11. High energy-efficeent systems: (more than 90 percent efficient)transfers more energy to the part, decreassing heating times and impoving power efficietnt.
12. Easy Set-up: Achieved using preheat blankets or flexible heating cables combined with user-friendly insulation blankets.
4. Soler, welding